We understand that preparation for year-end and the audit process can lead to strain on company or public sector personnel and resources. As experienced auditors, we understand audit needs and requirements. We know what is required for an audit to run smoothly and efficiently. Our team can take pressure off accounting personnel so that they can deal with the daily operational requirements of the business.
Our process of assisting with audit readiness and audit process is as follows:
- Preparing a project plan for the year-end audit which is agreed by management and the auditors.
- Obtaining a list of the audit team requirements.
- Performing a review of previous year financial statements and provide a report on required improvements.
- Performing accounting research and accounting paper on new accounting standards.
- Assisting accounting personnel with the finalisation of trial balance and year-end general ledger reconciliations.
- Preparing financial statements.
- Performing the project management function by ensuring that timelines agreed with the auditors are met.
- Assisting management with drafting responses to audit findings.
- Assisting management with reports to the audit committee, board of directors and statutory reporting.